Diversification of Student Recruitment Markets, the Vaccine for Higher Education (2)
[WEBINAR] Diversification of Student Recruitment Markets, the Vaccine for Higher Education (2)
focused on EMEA, UKI & NA region
The ongoing global outbreak of COVID-19 is causing a huge stir around the world. Scientists are running at full speed to develop a vaccine to contain its spread. Nevertheless, it takes several years to develop a vaccine against a disease – not early enough to overcome the outbreak.
But how exactly is this outbreak affecting the world of international education?
During the webinar on 7th of April, the expert panel aimed to address certain key topics, answering such as:
- What are the solutions (short term and long term) for universities and students?
- A survey by Studyportals shows students hoping for application deadlines to be extended. Is that possible/feasible?
- How to keep up quality student support during a time of social distancing?
- How best to diversify your offer, in terms of target markets, programmes on offer, levels and online versus on-campus?
- What countries in Asia show promising prospects when looking at demographics, economic growth rates, educational attainment, etc.?
- What about Africa?
- What are the best ways for institutions to adapt their recruitment efforts at the moment?
- How should University Presidents/leadership respond to the coronavirus with so many shifting elements?
Fill in the form below to access the recording:For more updates, follow us!